Tunisian president says third museum gunman on the run

0
361
A handout photograph made available by the Tunsian Interior Ministry on 22 March 2015 showing gunmen walking through the Bardo museum, in Tunis. EFE/EPA
Tunisia\’s President Beji Caid Essebsi said on Sunday that a third gunman involved in an attack that killed 23 people, mostly foreign tourists, at a Tunis museum last week was on the run.
Confirming reports that there had been a third attacker along with the two shot dead by security forces, Essebsi also said on French TV that a monument would be built to commemorate the dead.
"For sure there were three because they have been identified and filmed on surveillance cameras," Essebsi said in a televised interview with Europe 1 radio, iTELE and Le Monde newspaper.
"There are two who were executed and one who is on the run somewhere. But in any case, he won\’t get far," Essebsi said.
SOURCE: REUTERS

Leave a reply

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close