A Pakistani prosecutor says the government will try to cancel the bail granted to the main suspect in the Mumbai terror attacks.
Special public prosecutor Abu Zar Peerzada said he would appeal to the High Court to cancel the bail given to Zaki-ur-Rahman Lakhvi on Thursday by an anti-terrorism court.
He said so far Lakhvi has not been freed from jail.
The 2008 attack in the Indian city of Mumbai killed 166 people.
Lakhvi is one of seven people on trial in Pakistan for the assault, but the trial has produced no results so far. It has been closed to the media.
India reacted with outrage to the news that the main suspect in the case was going to be released.